Drake is welcoming Pusha T to Canada.
The OVO rapper has seemingly responded to a report that Pusha T was banned from entering his home country following their infamous feud.
Over the weekend, OVO Chubbs shared a photo of Drake and his OVO squad, with a caption that seemed to reference Pusha’s supposed ban.
“We Don’t Ban Ni**az We Welcome Them With Open Arms,” Chubbs wrote.
Drake responded in the comments with the laughing face emoji and what appeared to be an invitation to his rival. “😂 come on over,” he said.
Drake responds to Pusha T saying he was banned from Canada boy Drake. pic.twitter.com/6D7mIFIPdR
— Pluggedsoundz (@Pluggedsoundz_) May 23, 2022
In his interview with REVOLT’s “Drink Champs” earlier this month, Pusha claimed that he was banned from Canada as a result of his 2018 show in Toronto where a fight broke out. “I’m banned from Canada. I can’t get back over there,” said Pusha. “I ain’t allowed to go back over there.”
During the concert at Danforth Music Hall, multiple people tried to rush the stage and throw beer at Pusha, who was beefing with Drake at the time. A man was reportedly hospitalized with stab wounds after the incident. “I went to my show, it was rowdy people at the show,” he told N.O.R.E.
While he’s moved on, Pusha made it clear that he has no interest in reconciling with Drake. “There’s nothing for me to squash. I’ve done it all. I’m finished,” he said.